Snugpak sovsäckar går att göra till en dubbel om man väljer samma modell.
Sovsäck från Engelska Snugpak som lämpar sig bra till både Bushcraft samt friluftsliv.
The Special Forces 1 Sleeping Bag can be used on its own, or bought as a set of two, which can be zipped together to create an extreme bag for temperatures -15°C.
Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
How does the complete system work?
The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with their own stuff sack to keep everything together.
• Temperature rating: Comfort: 5°C, Extreme: 0°C
• Compact pack size: 16x16cm (fully compressed).
• Weight: 1200g including compression stuff sack.
• Mummy-style shape for heat retention.
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Central, quick-release zip
• Paratex Steelplate outer shell for water resistance
• Softie Premier & Reflectatherm filling for maximum comfort and warmth
Outer Fabric Paratex Steelplate
Inner Fabric Paratex Light
Filling Softie® Premier / Reflectatherm
Colours Available Black, Olive, Multicam, A-TACS, Desert Tan
Width (Chest) 80cm
Width (Knee) 65cm
Width (Foot) 40cm
Pack Size 16cm(L) x 16cm(W)
Origin Manufactured in UK
Temperature Comfort: 5°c Extreme: 0°c