Wherever you’re camping, when conditions take a turn for the worse, this tent comes into its own. A Fly First pitch tent, it means you can quickly set up the fly and seek shelter from the elements, keeping you and your gear as dry as possible.
A three person dome style tent, it has two doors and two vents plus extras such as internal mesh pockets, and its 5000mm PU coating means it can handle large amounts of rain.
This one is designed and built for long term use in tough conditions.
• Six internal mesh pockets to keep your kit off the ground creating more available floor space (3 on each side)
• All seams are sealed and taped
• 190t Nylon PU 5000mm groundsheet to ensure the tent stays 100% waterproof (bath tub style)
• Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
• Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
• 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net.
• Flame Retardant
• DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
• All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminium
• Alloy Stakes (17 + 2 Spare Stakes)
• Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only
• Trail Weight – 3.07kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
• Pack Weight – 3.52kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
|Weight||Trail Weight – 3.07kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
Pack Weight – 3.52kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
|Pack Size||45cm(L) x 20cm(W)|
|Seasons||Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter|